Saturday, March 11, 2017

#SatSpanks-His Tone Left No Room For Discussion #BDSM #RomanceNovel



Hello Spanksters!  Welcome to my blog!  

I am happy to give you a sexy excerpt from my upcoming book- Bound To Them.  It has been accepted by Siren Publishing and will be out soon!


--


She would look fucking hot with rope taut against her creamy skin while he tortured her with pleasure. Smoothing her hair behind her ears again, he ran his knuckles down her flushed cheeks and rubbed a thumb over her bottom lip. Watching this gorgeous, brave, determined woman in front of him had injected new life to his cock. He thought the problems from his day would have stolen his desire but they had not when he saw his wife's naked body. 

He went to the wall beside the closet and grabbed the spanking chair.  He set it in front of the bed and sat down.  

“Over my knees,” he said.  His tone left no room for discussion. 

She gracefully went to him and laid over his lap ass up.  Her movement was a like a lily floating on a pond. Natural, fair and where it truly belonged. 

---

Bound To Them.

[Contemporary Erotic Menage (MMF) BDSM, Cowboy, Western Romance]

Coming Soon from Siren Publishing.

---

Check out the rest of our spanksters!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say she's a very well-trained submissive. I love her grace and obedience. Can't say I'd ever achieve that style, but I admire her for it. Love the snippet, Peyton. Welcome to Saturday Spankings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two seem to be a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!