Friday, December 15, 2017

She Is Jealous, He Is Upset. Two subs Are Out Of Control. It Is Time For Their Dom To Clear The Air- #Cowboy #BDSM #Menage #RomanceNovel, Bound To Them by Peyton Brittany Clarke #MMF


Happy Holidays to you all!  I hope your holidays are full of good cheer and that cherished memories are being made. 

My blog has been inactive for many reasons, most of them are good. The first reason, which is good and is the main reason is because I've been writing! I've finished my next book and am in the editing phase.  Once I've completed the edits I will be sending the book to my beta readers and then after that edit once again and then I will submit it for publication.

Until then, I thought I'd give you guys another excerpt from Bound To Them. This book is more than a cowboy erotic romance, it has spanking, BDSM and elements of Domestic Discipline.  It is also an MMF romance.  


In today's excerpt Max Krause, Dom, husband and Master to Jake Hargate and Ally Krause is in the middle of trying to sort through the chaos that has erupted because of his inattention.  He will acknowledge his fault in the matter but not before settling things between his husband and wife. 

Tensions are brewing in the Krause household and it is up to Max to get his house back in order.  For those of you who have read yesterday's post, Ally was concerned that Jake might be cheating on them and despite Jake's claims of innocence- Ally does not believe him.  

Max is stepping in and decides to confront them both on the matter....



“Thought what?”

“She was his mistress,” Ally said. “And that she was calling to see why he hadn’t shown up for a rendezvous. I know it’s stupid, but these images were running around in my head of secret meetings and this pretty chick stealing my Jake.”

“Our Jake,” Max corrected.

“Sorry, Master. Our Jake.”

“Did you address her concerns?” he asked, looking at Jake, whose gaze remained cast to the floor.

“Yes, Master. I tried telling her that I didn’t know who this person was, but she didn’t believe me. So I left our bedroom last night and slept in the guest bed. Not before…”

“Before what?” Max asked.

“Informing her of her punishment and raising my voice.”

“You lost your temper, as well?”

Jake nodded, shrinking even farther. Not certain if he wanted to hear any more, Max pressed on. It was good for all of them to clear the air.

“I was upset. Flower was under the mistaken assumption that I would visit the idea of breaking the bonds of our marriage and she disregarded my safe word,” Jake said. “I used it because I felt violated.”

Max peered at Ally. “You ignored his desire to stop?”

“Yes, Master,” she said in a squeaky voice.

“Oh God,” Max said. He raked his face and dragged in a deep breath. “Flower, I will address you, brushing aside Jake’s feelings momentarily.”

She nibbled her bottom lip and sniffled. “Okay.”

“Back to this woman who called. How did this she get our number?” Max asked.

“I don’t know.”

Max shook his head. Concern mixed with anger over the breach of their privacy. He studied Jake again, who gazed at him wide-eyed.

“Are you certain that you didn’t give our number out? Perhaps to someone as a means to contact you in case of an emergency?”

“I swear it,” he said. “I would not do that. It is forbidden. You said that and I do not want to displease you.”




[Siren Menage Amour: Erotic Consensual Cowboy BDSM Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, HEA] 

Jake Hargate is a man with a past. Born into a rich and powerful political family in Massachusetts, they were all raised to believe one thing: protect the family's interests at all costs. After leaving that life behind, Jake finds love and happiness married to Max Krause, a Dom, and Ally Renjel, a submissive. Being Max's submissive gives Jake the security he needs, and topping Ally gives him the control he craves. 

But when a political scandal threatens to ruin Jake's brother, a prominent governor who hopes to move up the political ladder, Jake is drawn into a dark world of vengeance he swore he'd never enter again. Jake's family gives him a choice: help them or risk the life he cherishes with Max and Ally. Deciding to do whatever it takes to protect Max and Ally, Jake is drawn into a world of darkness. 

Will Max and Ally be able to rescue him, or will Jake be lost forever? Note: This book contains double vaginal penetration.

** A Siren Erotic Romance**


Available at Amazon, Bookstrand 
and 
Where E-Books Are Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!