Friday, July 10, 2015

Real Life Has Tried It's Best To Kick My Butt...

...However I am still here!

Life Tried To Give Me More Thorns Than Roses...
but with God's Help I have the victory!

I had a few health problems for the last few months that took me away from my writing and you guys.  And believe me I missed you both.



But slowly, I'm returning to the fold.  I've been catching up on my blogs and I've been working on the sequels to a few books as well as working on some new ones.

I'll be posting some excerpts from the WIP's for the various books I've been working on.  Plus I'll give you a sneak peek of the m/m romances I've started under my pen name of Arryn Yaxely.  I have a blog specifically set up for her/my work which will feature really fun and spicy books featuring twinks to bears!

The blog is already live. I'll be updating it frequently along with this blog.  If you'd like to see it, click here.

Also in the fall, I'll be returning to Paranormal Love Wednesdays too!


Right now it's in the capable hands of all the contributors who helped start the blog hop.  They are really rockin' over there with their passion for Paranormal Romance.  Don't forget to stop by!  http://paranormallovewednesdays.blogspot.com/

So thank you all for your well wishes and huge support.  It kept me going!

Okay,

I'll talk to you soon!


Love and Hugs,

Peyton

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!