Friday, January 2, 2015

Rapid Dominance; A Hot Military Romance by Bella Juarez


Blurb

Engineering student Victoria Saenz lands a dream job as a housekeeper while she attends graduate school. Major Reese Thompson, USMC, is no ordinary master of the house. His hard body and strict military manner are male perfection.

Reese is stuck in a loveless marriage with a hypochondriac wife. He returns from Iraq to divorce papers left with his maid. Victoria agrees to stay, to help him pick up the pieces, but Reese’s attraction to Victoria grows every day as the house seems to get smaller. The brunette beauty is there at every turn, tempting him.

They discover a deep, sometimes dark love for one another as danger looms. The terrorist cell Reese has worked tirelessly to take down has a secret weapon in their war against Reese. Will Reese and Victoria's love withstand the storms of war, despite all the forces threatening to tear them apart?


Excerpt

“Hello, sweetness,” Reese whispered in her ear.

Victoria jumped and the rice she was fluffing flew everywhere. Her heart felt like it had stopped in her chest.

“Damn you, Reese! You scared the crap out of me!” Victoria shouted.

“You didn’t hear me come in?” Reese asked, bewildered.

Victoria had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn’t heard Reese until he spoke. It took her a moment to start breathing again. He was laughing and picking rice off his uniform.

“Are you okay?” Reese asked with a chuckle.

“It’s not funny!” Victoria snapped as she slammed the lid down on the rice.

Reese turned Victoria to face him. He was smiling as he pulled her close. She was upset with herself for her lack of focus, and her frustration was about to make her lose her temper with him. He kissed her forehead and lightly massaged her back. She felt herself start to turn liquid as he caressed her.

“I’m sorry. I thought you heard me,” Reese said quietly.

Victoria put her arms around Reese and buried her head into his chest. She took a deep breath and started to lose herself in his woodsy scent. She was so frustrated she wanted to cry. Her nerves seemed to be on edge all day.

What the hell is wrong with me? Victoria railed silently at herself as she willed the frustrated tears to dry. There were so many pressures converging on her at once that she didn’t know where to turn. The sudden change in her relationship with Reese was causing the most stress right now.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Reese whispered.

“I don’t know,” Victoria lamented.

“Did something happen today?” Reese asked, continuing his soft stroking.

“I didn’t get anything done today. I can’t seem to focus and I need to get these answers back to my advisor and the committee has to accept them. I need to get all this done in two weeks to be eligible to graduate,” Victoria said.

“You have all the time you need to get this done. There’s no hurry,” Reese said.

“Reese—”

“Shush. There’s no hurry,” Reese repeated, cutting her off.

Victoria inhaled deeply again. Having Reese near started to calm her and allowed her to think a little clearer.

“I haven’t been able to concentrate all day, either,” Reese said as he kissed her.

“Reese, I’ve got to finish and get a job. It’s important to me,” Victoria said.

“And you will. I know you will. One bad day isn’t going to make you fail and not graduate.”

“I wasted a whole day,” Victoria mumbled into his chest.

“Victoria, quit it,” Reese said, stroking her hair.

“Reese, I can’t keep taking your money and living here. I feel like you’re paying me to sleep with you! I mean, it’s not like I have that much to do and I’m living here…” Victoria cried.

“Stop with the money! Think a minute, how are you going to get back and forth to school and pay for the things you need? I am paying you to take care of the house so I don’t have to. Besides, it’s my damn money and if I want to blow it, I can do that,” Reese said.

“Reese, I’ve got money! I can’t…I’m moving out.”

“Victoria, quit being so stubborn and let me help you, please. I want to help you get through school. It makes me feel like I’m doing something for you. It’s the least I can do after everything you’ve done for me.”

“I didn’t do anything but keep the house clean,” Victoria argued.

“No, you did a lot more than that. You’re still helping me,” Reese said.

“What did I do? Clean the bathroom?” Victoria demanded.

“You’re helping me heal,” Reese said simply.

“Reese…” Victoria said as she started to pull away.

“I’m not talking about the divorce. I saw a lot of bad stuff when I was in Iraq. If you hadn’t been here and kept me sane, I’m not sure what I would’ve done. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m a really routine guy. You could set your watch by me. My routine keeps me sane. If you hadn’t been here to help make that transition easy, I would be in some serious trouble right now.” Reese held Victoria in place.

Victoria was still and quiet. Reese was so much more complicated than he revealed. Talk about stubborn. She knew the minute she walked into this house almost two years ago he needed her. What she didn’t count on was how much she needed him. Not his money, him. He was helping her heal from a failed marriage. 

Victoria needed Reese’s strength, his common sense, and now his touch to keep her going as well.

“Listen to me. If you don’t graduate in December, you will graduate in May. It doesn’t matter. You don’t need the pressure of moving or a job. You need to focus on getting your degree. You’re so close! Stop worrying about trivial crap. When you get a job and start making real money, we’ll talk. Okay? Now what’s for dinner?” Reese asked.

Victoria blinked and stared into Reese’s hazel eyes. He thinks he’s just solved all my problems? The damn nerve! Just like a man! She started to respond but stopped herself. He was making sense. She knew he was making sense. She needed to swallow her stubborn pride and let him help her. She thought about how the last man in her life had burned her. Let go.


ADULT EXCERPT
 
“Damn it! I told you to be still,” Reese snarled.

“Oh my God, Reese!” Victoria cried as she threw her head back.

Reese went back to the task of licking and sucking Victoria’s clit. Her juiciness combined with the fruit was driving him crazy. He sunk two fingers inside her cunt and started moving in and out of her as he licked her clit. He could feel her pussy clench around his fingers. He stopped working her pussy and started to work his way back up her body. By now they were both covered in food.

“Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” Victoria cried out.

“What makes you think this is over?” Reese asked as he started to take off his clothes.

Victoria was panting and Reese watched with dangerous lust as her delectable chest rose and fell in short breaths. He planted himself in between her legs. He needed to slow down because he was getting a little out of control. He rubbed his hands over her body in order to relax and slow the pace, easing the precarious tension that was starting to build. Her skin was so soft and slick with fruit juice. Unable to resist any longer, he took his cock and touched it against her slit. Victoria started grinding her hips into Reese again.

“What do you want, Victoria?” Reese teased as he stroked his cock against her juicy pussy.

“You,” Victoria moaned.

“Me? To do what?” Reese chided in mock innocence.

Victoria growled in frustration as she tried to push into Reese. He loved the power he seemed to have over her and her pleasure or the denial of it. Victoria was tuning Reese into a monster. What the hell is happening to me? His sensible brain tried to reason. He guessed maybe it was all those years of having to do the begging. Maybe it was just the fun of making a hot woman beg him to fuck her senseless that electrified him. 

Whatever it was, he felt like a tiger who just had raw meat thrown at it. This succulent piece at his mercy was in for the ride of her life. He moved out of her reach.

“Tell me what you want, sweetness,” Reese taunted as he moved toward Victoria and started rubbing his cock against her slit again.

“You know what I want!” Victoria cried.

“Say it!” Reese demanded in a snarl.

“Fuck me!” Victoria screamed.

Reese didn’t think it was possible for his dick to get any harder than it already was. When Victoria said those words, he felt his cock get hard enough to cut glass. It was delightfully painful. He wanted nothing more than to impale her, to shove into her so hard that he sent her across the table. The nasty power trip he was experiencing drove him to take her over and possess her. He entered her pussy as slowly as he could. It was as excruciating for him as it was for her. Reese watched Victoria claw the table in frustration. He wanted to command what would happen to her and when it would happen. When Reese was fully inside Victoria, he stopped.

“Reese!” Victoria growled as she bucked against him.

“What is it, sweetness?” Reese asked as he pushed Victoria’s pelvis down onto the table.

“Fuck me!” Victoria demanded.

“I am fucking you, baby, my way,” Reese taunted.

Reese pulled out just as slowly as he went in. All this power play was making him just as insane as it was making her. He started a slow rhythm of moving in and out. It didn’t take Victoria long. By the third stroke he could feel her pussy start to grip him. He managed to maintain control of himself as he increased his pace to accommodate her. When it was clear she had peaked, he pulled out and went around the table.

“All right, Victoria, my turn, you know the drill,” Reese commanded.

Reese watched Victoria as her mouth went to work on his cock. His legs shook at the sensation of her tongue running up and down his shaft. She took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth and started sucking with all her might. He was quickly coming to an apex. He pulled away, took Victoria’s hands, and helped her to her feet. Reese turned her around and bent her over the table. Being as short as she was, he had to lift her up to fuck her from behind. Her pussy was rubbing him the right way at the angle he had to hold her. With all of the teasing, power play, and the stimulation of the blow job he wasn’t lasting long. He started pumping her hard and fast.

“You wanted it, baby. Take it, every fucking inch of it!” Reese snarled as he bent over Victoria.

Reese reached around and stroked Victoria’s clit as he fucked her. Victoria was whimpering, and Reese watched as she dug her nails into the side of the table.

“You want to dig those nails into me, don’t you?” Reese demanded as he slammed into Victoria.

“Oh God, Reese!” Victoria screamed as she gripped the table.

------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!