Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Release From Jacqueline Anne- Awakening The Willow's Heart. Plus The Sweet Lovers Series.

Releasing February 11, 2015
Awakening the Willow’s Heart

Pre-order today! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SM83E7I 

It will also be available in print and through Barnes & Noble.




Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0mC5out3Y&feature=youtu.be

Cover Model: Cody Johnvin as Caden Walker www.facebook.com/johnvin49

Blurb:

Coming from a troubled home where no one loves her, Miya Jenkins turns to the only people who ever cared – the Walkers. Her best friends, Cate and Caden, always have her back and their parents treat her like a second daughter. She’s smart, dedicated to her education, and focused on success. Miya learns to trust her instincts and never relinquish control, all while enjoying what life and men have to offer. Trust is a hard thing to come by for Miya, and she refuses to open up her heart. Like the willow tree under which she lost her innocence, she bends but doesn’t break.

Caden Walker – always there for her, always protective, always a comfort, but wanting more.
Miya refuses to reveal her inner self, not even to him, and she’s not willing to sacrifice their friendship. She wants a normal life, to feel anchored in the safety of someone’s arms, but she wonders if anyone can ever tear down the high walls built around her heart. Is it possible the walls already began to crumble beneath that willow tree? Will all of her successful endeavors lead her to the one she thought most unattainable?



Story Excerpt:

“So? What now? Did you think of something?”

“Yeah. Get your coat and boots on.”

“Why? Where are we going?” I stood up from the couch wondering what he had planned. The last thing I really wanted to do was go out in the cold.

“Just trust me. Bundle up, okay?”

When we reached the entryway, we grabbed our winter garb. I put my scarf and hat on too. Caden opened the door, bag in hand, and he indicated for me to exit first. It was just after eleven o’clock at night. There was about two inches of snow on the ground.

“Where are we going?” I asked him again as he closed the door behind us. “It’s late and very cold.”

“Are you cold already?”

“No, not at the moment but it is cold out, and I am sure I will be freezing soon.”

He grabbed my hand and we strolled down the lighted sidewalk together. The Christmas lights on the houses were breathtaking. Some of the houses were pitch black inside obviously a sign of everyone all nestled in their beds waiting for Santa to come. Still, others were all lit up in the midst of parties. Some had a few lights on. I wondered if they were parents getting ready for the next morning.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

Just because I was thinking about something didn’t mean I wanted to share it. I sighed. Caden squeezed my hand and looked at me waiting for an answer. “I was just picturing the moms and dads putting presents under the trees for their kids, and then how happy the kids would all be in the morning when they came downstairs to see all the surprises.”

We were walking toward the park. “Miya, you are going to have that someday too.”

“It would have been nice to have it when I was little. As for the future, I don’t think so, Caden. It’s not for me. It’s not what I know.”

He pulled my hand, halting me, and turning me around to face him. “And why not? Don’t you want that kind of life someday?”

“Ah, see that is where the difference between wanting and being capable of having come into play.”

“You can have anything you want, Miya. You just have to want it. Don’t ever want anything less because you think you aren’t capable of it. You are stronger and smarter than that.”

I turned away and continued walking with him in silence. All I could think about were the Christmases I had growing up. For me, they were just another day on the calendar. There was one thing though. Somehow, every Christmas morning, there was a present waiting on the front porch for me. I wasn’t sure who it was from or how it got there. When I was little, I always pretended Santa left it there instead of inside since we never had a tree. As I got older, it remained a puzzle. I never questioned it aloud, but I was always grateful for the surprise.

Once we got to the park, Caden opened up the bag and pulled out a blanket. He set it under the weeping willow tree, the same weeping willow tree under which I lost my virginity — to him. I smiled at him.

“What are you doing?” A quiet, nervous laugh escaped me. I tried to control the butterflies in my tummy, but my best friend’s sweet gestures were getting to me. My mind and body had to stay on the same playing field. He is my best friend, I reminded myself.

“We’re having a picnic.” He went about setting everything up.

“You do realize that it is really late, in Ohio, in December and -” I looked up at the sky as the snowflakes started falling lightly on my face. “And it’s snowing.”

“Yep.” He patted a spot on the blanket next to him, and then handed me a thermos. I took a sip of the delicious hot chocolate just the way his mom made it.

“Mmmm.”

“Good, huh? I put ten mini marshmallows in it, just like you like it.” He took a sip of his own.

“Perfect.” I took another sip. I don’t know how I came to prefer that number of marshmallows. When I was little, I always thought ten was the perfect amount. The warm treat felt so good traveling down my throat, warming my insides. “What else you got in there?” I tried peeking into the bag, but he was already digging some goodies out.

“Cheese and crackers, and cookies too.”

“Well, look at you, Caden Walker. If we weren’t best friends, I would think this a very romantic date.” My words served as a reminder for myself, and for Caden. We were best friends and I did not want anything to change.

He sighed with a grin, leaned up against the tree pulling me close. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head. We sat there for a while just taking in our surroundings, and enjoying our hot chocolate and snacks.

Then Caden finally spoke. “I know you are still thinking about what I said, and I will say it again and again if I need to. You just have to want it, Miya.”



Adult Excerpt:

I looked over at Caden who had become very quiet all of a sudden. “What?” His eyes were an intense brown. He wore a determined an expression on his face.

“So, JW Events, huh?” He scooted closer to me. Passion filled his eyes.

I nodded and my heart started to race. Breathlessly, I whispered, “Caden, I…” As soon as his name escaped my mouth, his covered mine. His lips were soft, but his kiss was hungry. I was shocked at first. Instantly my body sobered up. At the same time, my lips parted and my tongue flirted with his. My body relaxed, and my arms wound around his neck. He pulled me close.

Caden kissed my neck. “Tell me to stop, Miya, if you don’t want this.”

I couldn’t say a damn thing. I should have, but I didn’t want to. We were roommates. We were best friends. His family took me in when I had no one. My abusive past had left me totally fucked up but right now, my brain and my body weren’t on the same planet. I took a deep breath and melted into his arms. All logic flew right out the window. I was a woman. He was a man, a mighty fine one too, and that was all that mattered now.

Caden picked me up and cradled me in his arms. He carried me into my bedroom. His legs were as steady as could be, despite the tequila shots we had consumed. He broke the kiss only long enough to look into my eyes. “I want you, Miya.”

I cupped his face and devoured his mouth. He put me down and swiftly pulled my T-shirt off over my head. I pulled his off with the same immediate need. He yanked my yoga pants and thong down in one fell swoop. He took a step back and looked at me. “Damn. You are so fucking beautiful.”

“Caden,” I whispered through my panting breath, and pulled him back toward me. I shoved down his sweats and boxer briefs. He pushed me down on the bed. He parted my legs and his mouth immediately descended onto my sex. His tongue lapped my slit over, and over again. It settled on my tight swollen nub as his fingers thrust in me.

“Oh, God,” I moaned as my fingers mussed up his hair and clenched there. Just as I was on the brink, he stopped and his hard cock filled me.

“Fuck Miya. You feel so good.” He pulled back out and thrust in harder. His thrusts became harder and harder each time.

His mouth and hands caressed my breasts, while my own explored every damn sexy muscle on his body. My legs started to quiver as my pussy contracted around his cock. I emitted a passionate moan as I rode out the waves of my orgasm. My body milked Caden, and he joined me with his own low guttural growl.

------

SWEET LOVERS SERIES
All of You, Sweet Lovers Book 1
Published by Siren-Bookstrand


Blurb:

Alayna Taylor is a dedicated wife, loving mother, and opened her dream business. A tragic accident overturns her perfect life. Pushing through, she finds strength to move on as a mother and business owner. Then she looks for what she wants as a woman and pursues the man of her erotic dreams, her children’s doctor.

Adam Bryant is a caring, gentle man, the perfect pediatrician. He has dedicated his life to caring for others and always followed the “everything happens for a reason” motto.  A text from his patients’ mother has him ringing her doorbell.

Alayna is clear that she is a package deal and protects her heart and kids. Adam discovers a hungry sexual side that only she brings out of him with her strength and seductive ways. He is determined to show Alayna how much he cares about all of her with his thoughtful, mind blowing surprises.
Both Alayna and Adam find themselves wanting a whole lot more.

------

Buy Links:

(print) http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Lovers-Siren-Publishing-Classic/dp/1632584859
www.bookstrand.com/all-of-you

http://amzn.com/B00NEWXO0O

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/all-of-you-sweet-lovers/id918604509?mt=11

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/all-of-you-sweet-lovers-jacqueline-anne/1120327664?ean=9781632581730

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Jacqueline_Anne_All_of_You_Sweet_Lovers?id=Sqx_BAAAQBAJ


-------



Cover Model: Eric EC Claussen as Dr. Adam Bryant www.facebook.com/FitnessEC

Letting Go, Sweet Lovers Book 2
Published by Siren-Bookstrand

Blurb:
Sexy stock broker, Mike Foerster, was used to playing the field until he met Catherine Beckitt, the gorgeous business manager of the New York Empires’ baseball stadium.

Catherine is a successful, hardworking professional. She has kept her past a secret since the day she left her hometown nearly twelve years ago.

They were enjoying each other and taking their relationship slow when Mike received a phone call about his job changing. The confidentiality agreement would force him to lie to his loved ones and Catherine. He couldn’t do it and broke up with her on New Year’s.

Fast forward three months, Mike still couldn’t get her out of his mind. He spots her on opening day and she still took his breath away. Their chemistry was even hotter once he convinced her to see him again.

Will Mike’s job tear them apart or will Catherine’s haunted past come back to destroy her? Only trust and time will tell.

---------

Buy Links:

http://www.bookstrand.com/letting-go-anne

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RU6LZQU

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/letting-go-sweet-lovers-2-jacqueline-anne/1121014006

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/letting-go-sweet-lovers-2/id956943833

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Jacqueline_Anne_Letting_Go_Sweet_Lovers_2?id=kW0aBgAAQBAJ

---------


Author's Bio

Struggling through health issues, I discovered my love for reading romances. Writing then became my escape and in some ways, a depiction of my spirit. I enjoy creating strong female characters that overcome hardships, reflecting on some of my own adversities, trials, and triumphs. The relationships are sweet and sexy with characters who embody discovery, lust, trust, happiness, and love.

I lead a full and exciting life in Northeast Ohio. I love to bake, create, workout, dance, and read. I truly believes everything happens for a reason. My life can attest to that. Work hard. Play hard. Live life to the fullest each and every day, doing it all in a pair of 4" heels ;). Who says you can't have it all?

Social Media:

Website: www.authorjacquelineanne.com

Email: jacquelineanne@authorjacquelineanne.com

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/authorjacquelineanne

Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/8537336.Jacqueline_Anne

Amazon Author: www.amazon.com/author/jacquelineanne

Twitter: www.twitter.com/AuthorJacAnne

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/AuthorJacAnne

Tsu: www.tsu.co/AuthorJacAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!