Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Five Secrets By Jake Hargate- A #submissive Shares All. #BDSM #Cowboy #RomanceNovel #menage



Hi, I'm Jake Hargate and I'm not very comfortable talking about myself but my Master, Max Krause ordered me to do this.  He said this will help me strengthen my social skills.  I'm not sure how but since he wants me to do it, here I am.

First an introduction, I'm married to Max and Ally. I'm not into socializing or talking about myself hence my Master's orders nevertheless you can find out a lot about me, too much in fact, by reading Peyton Brittany Clarke's book- Bound To Them.

It centers on me and my relationship with my estranged family and my love for my new family i.e. my husband and wife- Max and Ally.

If you read the book you'll find out a lot about me but there are some things that are not in there hence this article, my five secrets.  The one's I'm about to reveal isn't too private but are informative nonetheless. So here they are...

Secret One- I am in a BDSM relationship with a man and a woman.  The man, Max is my Dominant, my husband, and my hero.  Why? Because he rescued me. I'll never forget it and I'll always love him for that but it's not the only reason why I said: “I do.”

Secret Two- Ally is my wife. Not much of a secret hunh?  Well, it is sort of because she's legally married to Max but the three of us made our own vows during our wedding ceremony.  It was in town in front of Max's- I mean our friends.  I have to remember that.  Yes, I like them too but it's hard getting used to the idea that I have real friends now. Back to my original point, my family back east doesn't know that I'm married to Ally. I'm sure they'd approve of my marriage to woman quicker than they would to a man except for the fact that Ally comes from a poor family and well poverty of any sort doesn't sit well with my parents. Except for poverty of the spirit but that's a conversation for a different time.

Secret Three- I need to submit.  I love topping Ally and she is my life.  I need to top her.  It's because I'm a Dom by nature and I like being in charge. It's who I am.  But that's not why I top her.  I top her because she needs to be dominated just like me.  However, my inner submissive wants to be taken care of and that's what Max does for me. Ally understands this and doesn't judge me for it.  She doesn't see me as less than a man for it either because she knows what it's like to be topped by Max.  The feeling is like heaven on Earth.

Secret Four- I've always wanted to be a cowboy.  When I was growing up I wanted to play cowboys and Indians but my parents wouldn't allow it. They said it was beneath me. In fact, there were few things that rose to the level of the Hargate name and running around with a cowboy hat and six-shooters was definitely not one of them. Even though they forbade it when I was alone and I would pretend to be a cowboy out west rustling cattle living out on the frontier.  When I grew up I went into the navy but after I got out and got married – my husband gave me my second dream- the life of a cowboy.

Secret Five- I never set out to become a submissive or a switch or live in a polyamorous menage or whatever it's called. All I know is that I fell head over heals for a girl that was already taken.  And in the end, I was swept off my feet by the man who loved her.  Now we all love each other and for once in my life I am happy and in love.




[Siren Menage Amour: Erotic Consensual Cowboy BDSM Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, HEA]

Jake Hargate is a man with a past. Born into a rich and powerful political family in Massachusetts, they were all raised to believe one thing: protect the family's interests at all costs. After leaving that life behind, Jake finds love and happiness married to Max Krause, a Dom, and Ally Renjel, a submissive. Being Max's submissive gives Jake the security he needs, and topping Ally gives him the control he craves.

But when a political scandal threatens to ruin Jake's brother, a prominent governor who hopes to move up the political ladder, Jake is drawn into a dark world of vengeance he swore he'd never enter again. Jake's family gives him a choice: help them or risk the life he cherishes with Max and Ally.

Deciding to do whatever it takes to protect Max and Ally, Jake is drawn into a world of darkness. Will Max and Ally be able to rescue him, or will Jake be lost forever?


Note: This book contains double vaginal penetration. 


A Siren Erotic Romance

---

Buy Links-  Siren Bookstrand- http://www.bookstrand.com/book/bound-to-them

Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/Bound-Siren-Publishing-Menage-Amour-ebook/dp/B071Z8VZFC/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!